Thursday, May 15, 2008

Easter at Baba's









Joe and Laurie invited us to Boise for Easter weekend. In true Baba style, Laurie had a beautiful Easter basket for Kate and had planned for her first Easter Egg Hunt. Laurie had 19 eggs for Kate to find, each filled with one jelly belly. Kate was fascinated with the process of gathering the eggs and then figured out how to open them. I am sure you can guess what happened next, 19 jelly bellies into Kate's little pot belly. No wonder Kate's new favorite sign is "candy."

5 comments:

jenny said...

jaimee-hope you don't mind that i'm snooping around your blog. i couldn't help myself! kate is so darling. i love that little face! such a darling family! also, thanks for getting on jen. i agree, she needs to post more!

Lindsay said...

Could you bring me a shower cap from Hotel Laurie?

Heidi Louise said...

Wow... Easter was like FOREVER AGO. Time to catch up I would say.

Tami said...

I'm not sure you'd remember me, I'm one of Laurie's friends and admirers of her darling grandbaby. I just happened upon your blog and I'm so excited! Now I get to see your sweet little thing without pestering Laurie for updates. It's been so long since mine were this age. So fun to see the wonder at all the little things... like 19 jelly beans!! :)

Tami said...

PS. My blog: christensenland.blogspot.com